The podcast, hosted by Mike Badger, is the keystone show on the Pastured Poultry Talk podcast community. The show brings you the leading voices on small-scale poultry, innovative voices within the community, and insights by business leaders.
The show inspires its listeners with the successes, lessons, and innovations found in a increasingly popular food production model.
Mike, currently serves as Executive Director of the American Pastured Poultry Producers Association and operates Badger’s Millside Farm, which has historically produced poultry in a homestead model and currently focuses on providing pastured poultry related products to farmers. He has corporate experience in marketing, technology, and leadership.
- PPT063: Matt Brechwald discusses off farm income and selling what you know
- PPT062: Joel Salatin talks about the marketing and business of craft foods
- PPT061: Don’t be intimidated by marketing; get help | Interview with Tim Young
- PPT060: Interview with David Hale About the Pastured Poultry Better Way Forward Video
- PPT059: Using Email to Find Leads, Market Solutions, and Build Relationships
- PPT058: Interview with Charlotte Smith | Building Relationships with Farm Marketing from the Heart
- PPT057: Interview with a USDA Scientist About Pastured Poultry Food Safety and (non)Pathogenic Bacteria
- PPT056: Designing Movable Shelters for Pasture Raised Broilers and Layers with Pastured Life Farm
- PPT055: Interview with Dave and Ginger Shields – A Journey from Urbanites to Homesteaders to Pastured Poultry Entrepreneurs
- PPT054: Interview with Paul Greive of Pasturebird: It started with 50 chicks
- PPT053: Feeding People and Creating Jobs with New Roots Farm
- PPT052: Pastured Poultry Set Me Free
- How to Cut-Up A Chicken Using a Knife
- PPT051: Pat Whitaker Breeds Black Australorps for Utility
- PPT050: Grady Phelan on the Necessity of Friends, Making Deals, and One Thousand Reps