The Fighting Farmer Podcast features the personal pastured poultry farming experiences of Terrell Spencer (Spence) of Across the Creek Farm in West Fork, AR.
Published twice a month, Spence will take us through the life experiences of a first generation pastured poultry farm. The show will explore farm, family, and faith.
Across the Creek Farm raises Boston Mountain hogs, meat goats, and layers; however, it is a pastured poultry farm featuring broilers as the core enterprise. Spence also partners in USDA inspected processing facility.
Produced by Mike Badger. Photos by Carla Spencer. Music by Jacob George. Knowledge by Spence.
- The Fighting Farmer: community based pastured poultry and analyzing the costs of switching feeds
- The Fighting Farmer Takes on Fake Organic
- The Fighting Farmer on Profitable Ducks, Point of Lay Pullets, and Propane Heaters in the Brooder
- FF004: Living the Fairy Tale Farm Life
- FF003: The Fighting Farmer on Christmas, chicken for cooking schools, alternative fish meal sources, and peat moss
- FF002: Cooking ducks, remembering friends and castrating pigs
- FF001: Welcome to the Fighting Farmer Podcast with Terrell Spencer