Spence dawns his meat cape of awesomeness for another episode. This time I talk to him about bootstrapping. Some highlights:
- What are some of the challenges in Bootstrapping a Pastured poultry farm?
- What would do if you were smart?
- Are you playing with house money?
- Don’t be afraid to work for a porkchop.
- What’s the biggest obstacle to overcome when starting your own pastured poultry business?
- Should you have too much chicken or not enough?
- Plan to be adaptive.
- Should both spouses work on the farm?
- Spence shares the number of birds that he can comfortably take care of himself.
- You need to have realistic expectations. Don’t try to create a multi-generational farm overnight.
- Are you a romantic farmer?
- Both Mike and Spence provide a perspective size and new markets.
- Should you listen to what people want?
Send your questions to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Buy American made poultry processing supplies at my farm business, millsidefarm.com